your position: Home > Cooperation & Exchanges > International

International Faculties

Publishing time:2014-02-22 viewer:

  In order to enhance the level of education internationalization, the University of Science and Technology employs more than 10 foreign professional experts and language teachers every year from countries and regions including USA, UK, Japan, New Zealand, Hong Kong, etc. The newly built foreign experts’ apartment building is well equipped with household appliances and office facilities, which provides foreign experts with safe and comfortable working environment and living environment.
  If you are interested in sharing your knowledge and educational experience and ready to work with highly motivated and creative students, please contact us!

²        Master’s degree (TEFL or TESOL Certificate preferred)

²     More than three years experience of teaching English/Japanese, or professional teaching in Painting, Dancing, etc., with English as working language.

²        Strong sense of teaching responsibility

²        Openness to Chinese culture and tradition

Application Documents:
²        Current resume

²        Photocopy of first page of passport

²        Photocopy of current Foreign Expert Certificate (if any)

²        Letter of recommendation

²        Photocopy of diploma

²        Foreigner Physical Examination Form

²        ID photo

²        Effective Contact Address

  If successful, you will be contacted for interview.